Located in the Khan Market. A new baby in town that has some very cool catchy interiors, the ambience is very nice. Best place in Khan Market where one can go for a Date or a family dinner comprising of some Interesting Chats.
1. APPLE SOUR – It is a perfect mocktail for evenings when you don’t feel like drinking.
Little Sweet , Apple Sourness just perfectly made !!
2. PEACH ICE TEA: One Word “PERFECT”,
The ice tea was made up of peaches and freshly brewed ice tea.
3. OREO SHAKE : Not very thick. Not a right balance of Oreo and Milk. AVERAGE.
4. HAZELNUT SHAKE : Better than Oreo Shake , but a shake should be thick enough which it was not.
1. SPAGHETTI IN RED SAUCE – Full of flavours , just right amount of Red Sauce used in the Spaghetti. LOVED IT.
2. PENNE WHITE SAUCE PASTA – The pasta was cheesy , the penne pasta had been tossed nicely with the sauce. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
3.PANEER TIKKA – This was dish of the day. Yes , the paneer was soft , nicely barbecued with some spicy marination. PERFECT
4. DAL MAKHNI WITH BLUE CHEESE NAAN – The name of the dish can take a person to drooling. It was awesome in taste. Dal makhni was creamy and little spicy. Wow that was delicious.
1.BANANA THREE WAYS – A sponge cake based dessert topped with caramelised sugar and Caramelised BANANA. A repeat for all dessert lovers. A must try to beat the summers heat.
2.GOOEY BROWNIE – Just an average brownie. Nothing new in it. Lacked the chocolate in it. Very dry.
Will i recommend this place ?
Oh yes !! , for sure. Must try place.
Thank you for such nice hospitality.