Went to Gazebo , Punjabi Bagh for a monday celebration for friend’s bday .
Gazebo is located adjoining the backyard. It was easy to locate on the club road. Its on the 3rd floor precisely.
When we entered , there was already a party going on , the music was loud just an amazing feeling to into grooves. Till the time , the DJ played some nice songs by our request.
As we settled , we started of with some innovative mocktails made by the Bartender.
It was superb. The drinks were nice and refreshing
1. KESARI PANEER TIKKA – It was soft , full of flavours , spicy …a perfect paneer tikka by the team of Gazebo. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
2. VEG SEEKH – they were served hot. they were soft and amazing in taste.
3.STUFFED MUSHROOMS- mushrooms are my favourite. And a stuffing in it is a cherry on the cake for me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
4. CHILLY GARLIC NOODLES – The noodles were little spicy. Had the garlic flavour in it. It was served with Veg Hong Kong Veggies. It was a good complete dish.
5. WHITE SAUCE PENNE PASTA – The pasta made by the chef was bland. It was not creamy as i expected. It was served with Garlic Breads.
MAIN COURSE –
1.DAL MAKHNI – Cant say anything against Dal Makhni served by any good restaurant in Delhi. The dal makhni is a dish which is Customers favourite. It cant go wrong. Yes , the chef made it PERFECT.
2. MALAI KOFTA – An average curry dish. They need to work upon it. Though the koftas were soft.
3. SHAHI PANEER – it was good. Sweet and yes the paneer was soft. Complete dish for any vegetarian.
The service was very fast, the staff was courteous and generous. Ambience is good. Nice place to try in WEST DELHI.